Emojis are used by everyone when they text! Emojis help us express our feelings in our texts, like happiness, sadness, anger, etc. There are so many emojis to choose from, but most people don’t know all their meanings. Here, we’ll look at a few popular ones.
Emoji characters are often used to convey meanings other than those originally intended by their creators. Learn what these popular characters really mean when they are used in text messages, Instagram, Snapchat and other places by understanding their secret language.
Here are some of the most common emoji slang meanings teens and tweens use to let you know what they’re actually saying.
Warning: some of these can be a little 🌶️ (explained below).
Most Popular Slang Emoji Meanings
- Most Popular Slang Emoji Meanings
- 🍑 — Butt
- 🧢 — Denotes a lie. Also known as a “cap”
- 🚛 — A dump truck is a vehicle with a large and/or shapely bottom
- 🙃 — An expression of annoyance
- 🤡 — If you are caught in a mistake or feel like a fraud
- 👻 —The expression “ghosted” means you were dumped without explanation.
- 👉👈 — Nervous, shy (usually when flirting)
- 🧿 — “Evil eye”
- 🧠 — Oral sex
- 💦 — Ejaculation
- 💳 — TikTok users often use this expression to express wanting something portrayed in the video
- ⏳ — Hourglass-shaped body type
- 🥵 — “Hot” in a sexual sense; a kid might comment on their crush’s Instagram photo
- 👀 — Sending or receiving nudes
- 👅 — Sexual activity, especially oral sex, may be indicated
- 🍆 — Penis
- 🌽 — Often used on TikTok as a symbol of “porn”
- 🥶 — Usually used to respond to snarky or “savage” remarks (e.g., “That was cold”
- 😈 — Feeling frisky or naughty
- 👁️ 👄 👁️ — A response that means, “It is what it is”
- 🧚♀️✨— Often used in comments to express sarcasm or meanness
- 🍃 — Emoji slang for Marijuana/weed
- 🤤 — Desiring someone sexually (often used in response to nudes)
- 🍒 — Breasts/testicles/virginity
- 🍝 — The term “nood” refers to nudes
- 🌮 — Vagina
- 🥴 — It can be used to express drunkenness, sexual arousal, or grimacing
- 💯 — A stamp of approval; “I agree”
- 🔨 — Used to refer to sexual activity
- 🌶️ — A spicy or risque content is indicated by the term “spiciness”
Related: 150+ Popular Teen Slangs With Meanings
Using emojis in texts makes communicating a lot easier, and it prevents misunderstandings! You can use these popular emojis more effectively and correctly in your texts, and if others are confused about the meaning, you can always explain.
What Does Punchline Mean in Rap?
What Does 21 Mean in Rap?
What Does IKS Mean in Texting? (Uses & Examples)
What Does 3 Dots (…) Mean in Texting? (Uses & Examples)